Signed in as:
Action triggers motivation!
Action triggers motivation!
Diet and exercise needs to be balanced in order to achieve successful weight loss. You can exercise as much as you'd like but if you are not eating healthy, you will not receive the full benefits of weight loss, and vice versa. We can coach you on ways to incorporate healthy eating and exercise to your daily lifestyle. We create individualized plans to achieve your goals.
Our team is specialized in helping people reach achievable goals in daily nutrition fitness, movement, stretching and recovery, no matter what your age or current physical condition. Our goal is to help you change the way you perceive fitness, learn how to incorporate movement into your daily routine and manage your time effectively to develop a positive body image and feel your best!
Focusing on how you view food will drastically alter how effective your nutrition program will work. Our goal is to set you up for success and shift the way you relate to food. We provide information in multiple areas such as; how to boost your immunity, understanding emotional triggers that lead to bad eating habits, and sleep recovery ideas for a fresh start tomorrow.
Using an online platform you’ll start by telling me all about yourself, including your goals, health challenges, and daily routine. Together we will practice healthy habits across every aspect of your life, from sleep and stress-management to movement and mindfulness. These new habits will help you feel more calm, confident, and prepared for each day—no matter what life throws at you. Every day, you’ll work on nutrition or lifestyle practice. To help you get the results you are looking for.
Start your nutrition plan with a complete customized nutrition guide.
You’ll learn how to:
Click BOOK NOW to schedule a free consultation to get started today!
As a certified Pn1 nutrition coach and previous NPC Bikini Competitor I have spent the majority of my adult life in and around the health and fitness industry. My passion for nutrition stems from my passion to simply help others feel and look the best they can. I simply enjoy providing knowledge that I know my clients can use everyday to reach their goals. As a mother of two, I know how time management, lack of sleep, and stress can negatively effect your overall health and wellness. My goal is to make sure we at PNC provide the best information and plans to live your best life!
We are excited to announce the collaboration between PNC Canada and Awad Medical. Cathy Awad, Nurse Practitioner, will complete a brief physical including, blood pressure, BMI, weight, and blood studies on clients and make recommendations along side coaching with Lindsay at PNC Canada.
Listen in on the review and feedback from Mel's coaching experience with Coach Lindsay. She discusses her goals, insights and recommendations.
PNC Canada clients receive this very handy, useful and easy to follow portion friendly cook book! Book your call today!
Sign up to hear from us.
Nutrition is the foundation of your body and mind. Drop us a line today, and we can get you started on a path to a health tomorrow. For general inquiries, please contact us.
· I Lindsay Tinwick and (Coaches of PNC Canada) am not a doctor or a dietitian. The information I provide is based on my personal experience, studies of Precision Nutrition and my experience as a Certified Nutrition Coach, Pn1. Any recommendations I may make about weight training, nutrition, supplements or lifestyle, or information provided to you in person or on this website should be discussed between you and your doctor because working out involves risks. The information you receive in our emails, programs, services and products do not take the place of professional medical advice.
· For Educational and Informational Purposes Only. While we draw on our prior professional expertise and background in many areas. You acknowledge that we are supporting you in our roles exclusively as Nutrition & Exercise coaches only. We provide information concerning, but not limited to, Exercise & Nutrition, Stress Management, Sleep Improvement.
· We aim to accurately represent the information provided in our e-mails, programs, services, and products. You are acknowledging that you are participating voluntarily in using any of our e-mails, programs, services, and/or products, and you alone are solely and personally responsible for your results. You acknowledge that you take full responsibility for your health, life and well-being, as well as the health, lives and well-being of your family and children (born and unborn, as applicable), and all decisions now or in the future.
· Before starting any new diet and exercise program please check with your doctor and clear any exercise and/or diet changes with them before beginning. We are NOT doctors or registered dietitians. We do not claim to help cure any condition or disease. We do not provide medical aid or nutrition advise for the purpose of health or disease nor do we claim to be doctors or dietitians.
· Any product recommendation is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Our statements and information have not necessarily been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
· We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application or interpretation of any material provided to you as the client.